Nutritional and Functional Medicine for Optimal Health & Balance
Balance Natural Medicine offers the most personalized, comprehensive and clinically proven functional or nutritional medicine available today. Dr. Jason Bojar, a board-certified Nutrition Specialist and functional medicine practitioner, works closely with patients to thoroughly evaluate and understand their health goals and concerns as well as their current health status — no matter how complex the situation or how many doctors you have consulted previously.
Our Collaborative Approach
If you are already working with a practitioner, Dr. Bojar is well-suited to working in partnership with you and your doctor or specialist, to seamlessly blend conventional medicine with nutritional therapies and functional medicine to find a plan that best fits your needs and lifestyle and which addresses the root cause of any health issues.
Dr. Bojar has extensive post-doctoral training in laboratory evaluation and can analyze existing lab tests or order new labs to formulate a comprehensive strategy for optimal health. To learn more, click here for LABORATORY EVALUATION.
Nutritional Medicine Can Be Used For:
- Type 2 Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance and lipid disorders
- Autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, celiac disease, colitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis (and other forms of autoimmune activity)
- Hormone imbalances including thyroid disorders, adrenal imbalance, menopause and andropause
- Unwanted weight gain
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia syndrome and multiple chemical sensitivities
- Depression, anxiety, mood disorders and ADHD
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, neuropathy and seizures
- Cancer adjunctive care
- Chronic infections
- Osteoporosis, arthritis, sports injuries, post-surgical recovery, and muscle and skeletal pain conditions
- Cardiovascular risk management, hypertension and heart rhythm problems
- Healthy aging strategies and dealing with environmental toxins and sensitivities
Dr. Bojar offers free 15-minute nutritional medicine consultations.
“Ever since my ‘aha’ moment in chiropractic school, listening to the Mayo Clinic’s head research scientist discuss how effective and powerful nutrition is for managing cardiovascular concerns as opposed to drugs and traditional therapies – I have been a true believer in functional medicine.”
– DR. JASON BOJAR
What is Nutritional or Functional Medicine?
These two terms can be used synonymously for they both refer to treating health conditions or concerns with a full-spectrum therapeutic plan that may include dietary therapy, exercise recommendations, lab analysis, prudent nutritional supplementation and stress relief techniques. The goal is to bring about optimal function for the entire body by supporting the natural healing mechanisms rather than focusing on the disease or imbalance. The process typically starts with a thorough evaluation that includes lab work and analysis, then leads to continued education and support as clients make ongoing and evolving lifestyle changes.
MEET JASON BOJAR
Dr. Jason Bojar combines his extensive educational and clinical background with an open-minded approach to proactively managing and improving health and well-being.